promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

According to God's plan that I downloaded, the willingly ignorant Bible literalists are hellbound...?

How do you like them apples?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Myaloo
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

why must they always be apples? Why not bananas? Or peas?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Manny
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

as long as they want that, and about apples, it is just not all about incoming fruits, people must rely on their actual facts before they engage in truth and virtue. If someone does fail, you can´t just deny evidence others have just because somebody else whoever that was claims something different in a seriously disbelieved book, whatever its name. If you possess no faith you have no truth to you, that is all over the system however you are to disdain it, we all do. This is the faith of the church or family as well, do you get the actual words, young man? good for you too.

Literalists are all hellbound, it is only true, if your conscious self is innocent you know it all at least from time to time, do not hurt yourself the longer saying you are oblivious or bad at it, we all love each other, if someone messes it up badly he will just have to do with sore feelings of his own and some heavy eardrums at the consequences of not listening to his folks. Rather simple, so are words.

• 1 decade ago

The Bible doesn't teach this. It sounds like a teaching of man. Take care and God Bless.

• 1 decade ago

I already had that figured out.

Any good jokes in there? I hear tell God has a pretty good sense of humor...unlike some of his followers.

)O(

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yeah I got that one too through KAZAA, not sure if I trust it from kazaa

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your apples are rotten. Are you proud of your lies?

• Cyber
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

not all folks that call themselves christians are biblically literate

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.