Baby Dreams?

What do babies dream about?

When me daughter all of suddens wakes up out of no where and she smiles in her dreams..I often think what she is dreaming about!

Favorite Answer

She could be dreaming about anything she saw ever. She is probably dreaming about a comfortable feeling, such as being in her mothers arms, being fed, being warm, etc.

When my daughter was 5 or 6 months old, she fell asleep on her playmat on the floor. I picked her up and carried her to her crib, and she didn't wake up from a deep sleep. as I walked with her, I had a very sudden and clear feeling/knowledge that she was dreaming about being back in the womb.

It has been said that when a baby dreams it's that she is playing with an angel. That is why they smile. When a baby wakes up crying it's because an angel made an ugly face.

Im not sure what they are dreaming about but my 1 year old will laugh quietly and whisper in her sleep. I love it, its the sweetest thing!

I love watching my son when he is sleeping.

I hope he is dreaming about us playing together.