How many miles do you think I can get out of a Lincoln Navigator?

I am looking to buy an 2000 , 2001 , or 2002 Lincoln Navigator How many miles do you think I could get out of it before the engine goes. Also how much in repairs do you think I will have to pay to keep in top shape after 100,000 thousdand miles.

Favorite Answer

follow your owners manuel be good to the vehicle and it will be good to you. before buying it used see if it as any existing problems get a vehicle inspection done on it.

look out on ebay i been looking to buy one myself I have found them with up to 200,000 miles and none have had any major problems. I have also checked with the LM dealership and they say the samething about them. The engines in most cars and trucks today are designed to go well over 200,000 miles.

• jose4 years agoReport

I got one for sale it 150, miles

if you take care of all normal scheduled maintenance and don't drive it like you are in the demoliition derby------i have never owned a ford that i got less than 300 thousand on the engine and no major repairs --mostly all oil changes and filter changes---belts-coolant flush---and they was still running when i sold them with that mileage on them-----i change my oil and filters ever 2500 miles---belts ever 70 thousand---flush the transmission ever 50 thousand---coolant ever two years--run a can of injector cleaner ever ten tanks of gas--replace radiator hose about ever 3 years---

Source(s): experience

200,000 easy as long as you keep up with maintenance

maybe 130,000 to 150,000 with out anything really expensive breaking.