Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Who has Jared Leto, Tomo Milicevic,Matt Wachter and (of course) Shannon LEto's phone#?!?!?!?

This is really freaking urgent. I've loved them ever since their self titled album(a.k.a The Red Planet) I've only met them once and I'm dying to talk to the m agin. They are so freaking awesome, and I want to play "A

Modern Myth" w/ them and I want Jared to teach me "The Story"

Thanx! (if u help!!!)

FYI, My friend used to have their #!!! k? And she's lost touch now, but I NEED THEIR #!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and yes i think Jared Leto is gorgeous, but i wouldn't ask him to marry me! just teach me how to play "The Story" god, i LOVE 30 STM!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

nobody on yahoo! answers is gonna have, and if someone gives you a number its gonna be fake. 30 seconds to mars aren't gonna just hand their phone numbers out to complete strangers. Would you hand your number to people you dont know personally? then crazed fans are gonna call them and be all "you're so hot" and "marry me" and then some stalker and harm them. thats why their and and celebrities number are private and hard to find. (not saying you're like that)

EDIT: I didn't SAY you were like that, just most people would be like that, thats probably why its like that, and he probably changes his number constantly because he gets flooded with calls anyways.

Jared and Mikey. I don't really find Gerard or Shannon all that appealing but that's just my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own :) Gerard also looks better with black hair instead of blonde.