hamthugger asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Does T.O. have 25 million reasons to drop passes?

Favorite Answer

AS a Cowboy fan I have tried so hard to like that guy and give him the benefit of the doubt. But he makes it impossible to like him, even as a fan...

Why? well because if he isnt bitching about something then he is dropping key passes. It seems its always one thing or the other. If he was playing exceptional football I could overlook his stupid mouth and root for him to do well.. And if he shut his mouth and dropped a pass from time to time I could deal with that, but he screws his fans in both ways making it so hard to like the guy.

Yes he does. It's all about T.O. If he's not the center of attention he has a hissy fit. I'm a big Eagles Fan and I was so happy when they got rid of him. His big excuse now is his pinky then he needs to get surgery and stop making excuses. I think his season with the Cowboys will be over soon to. T.O. just isn't a team player.

hes an outstanding wide redciever except for the fact he has trouble catching the ball sometimes but whn he does catch it he is the most explosive weapon the cowboys have. I think Terrel Owens would be much more respected if he stopped running his mouth

no just 25 million excuses on why he drops so many

No, he has 25 million excuses.

well this being the third franchise that he has begun to tear apart, im thinking yes. It is the whole teams fault, oh but not his because "evreyone knows what he can do" but the passes just weren't there. they were too late....blahblahblah......he isn't even the player he used to be...he has no room to talk.....

Hahaha... Absolutely. First it was because people from the Cowboys were "leaking" info about him to the press, now it is because B-Dawk was on him... He should go pop a few more pills... GO EAGLES!!!

no he has 1.... the team does the things wrong..not him...lol....what a jerk how can he blame the team for him dropping the ball!?!?!?