Do ladies break wind? If so does it smell like sunshine and honey?

I heard that girls don't. And come to think of it, I don't think I have ever been around a girl who has! Is there some conspiracy afoot?

• Sunnie
    Favorite Answer

We don't break wind, we "fluff", and although the smells may vary, none stink. Our sh*t doesn't stink either, by the way.

I think breaking wind has nothing to do with gender. It is a normal process. If you can't break wind, that means something is wrong. Breaking wind is the way your body release unuseful gas. However useful breaking wind is, it is to be done with caution. Most women are more socially aware than men. Therefore, they break wind more cautiously. Maybe in the rest room or when they're alone. I guess that's why you don't find them easily. About the smell, it has nothing to do with gender as well.

LMAO! I don't think anyone's stuff smells good like sunshine, honey, rainbows, rose petals etc. Any female out there would have to be a fool to hold it in. You better just excuse yourself from the room if you have to let it out. lol

• lucky

Yes we do..we're just really sneaky sometimes..hhee heee. And what's with all the people saying their's smell like roses..have they actually stopped to smell the roses..like the song says.."lean a lil bit closer and see that roses really smell like bbboobbooo" lol

Everyone has gas, come on, LOL, of course girls fart, if we didn't then we would have some sort of health issues. It is not good to hold it in. As a matter of fact I am leaving some out now. :)

If she rides her horse fast as lightning, I am sure you could hear the thunder of wind breaking beside them.

No pun intended, obviously.

Yes, women fart. And it smells just as disgusting as when a man farts. I guess the women in your life hide their farts from you, but some women are comfortable just letting them out when they need to.

Let me tell you fems break wind! If they say not.. surely they're lying! But, I have met a few "ladies" in my time that think their shite don't stink!

Who says we don't fart?? You must be single. Just wait, one day you'll get married and you'll see that we fart. And it doesn't always smell like roses.

my wifes smell like roses. yeh right rotting ones