Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Why do girls always complain about leaving the toilet seat up?

My sisters always complain about it so one day I went in and I heard one say something about needed to go real bad, so I peed all over the seat, then I heard her scream when she sat on it. That should teach her to tell me what to do.

Favorite Answer

i'll put the seat down when she starts putting it up

It is just one more instance where women try to control the men in their lives. The logical approach would be to always leave the seat up. Then a guy will never pee on the seat so the seat is always clean and women and men can just put it down if they need to. Face it, most women hover rather than sit anyway.

When you have to go really badly you don't always look before you sit. It sucks because it only takes a second to put the seat down. It just about courtesy and consideration for the person coming behind you.

• Abby

I don't like the seat up because I think it looks bad.

Another reason is because one of the worst things is sitting down on the comode in the middle of the night, expecting to hit a seat, and actually getting a cold-water-on-the-buns wake-up call because I fell in!! Not fun!!

more like jerk of the day-that was just rude to pee on the seat. If you have ever had to take a dump very badly and rushed to the bathroom only to find the seat wasn't down and you sat down in a rush you would understand that you fall in!

• pfifer

If a woman isn't paying interest and the seat is up, she falls in the bathroom.. Thats no longer lots relaxing. If the guy isn't paying interest and the seats down nicely he in basic terms pees on the seat he does not finally end up in the bathroom. a minimum of thats why I whinge approximately it.

typical man! The reason for complaining about the toilet seat up is the fact that it belongs down. That's why they are designed the way they are.

Because when you really really have to go, the last thing you think about is putting the seat down, which results in your A $$ flopping into nasty toilet water.

Now who wants that??

Girls complain because we think toilets look better with the lid down.

Good idea there, peeing on the seat.

• ?

What are you going to do when your sister slams the toilet seat down on your head while you're getting a drink?

• Joni J

it hurts to sit down without the seat there. and 3/4 of the stuff that gets done gets done sitting so it should be down