How can I be getting emails from someone who has the same Yahoo address as me?

Favorite Answer

This is probably due to hackers. It is really easy to hack into someone's yahoo or hotmail account now without anyone knowing about it. When inside your account the hacker can send emails to itself(your account). The sad thing is that I don't think anyone can be protected.

Some spammers are able to spoof an email address and I imagine spoofing the receivers address is the new way to beat spam filters.

Don't worry, it doesn't mean they have access to your account. Although, there is such a thing as zombie-ing a machine. If this happens your account is hijacked and used to send spam out. Check your sent messages to see if this has happened.

They are probably for you, just delete them, your email address along with millions of others has been sold to spammers.

Easy!just the opposite one who wants to send the massage to you has to type your E-mail ID in the To box send you the message will automatically be delivered to your Inbox.

Source(s): My ID

you keep sending emails to yourself