Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How do I lose weight fast?

Favorite Answer

Enjoy your new Happy Lifestyle!

1. Eat till your satisfied.

2. Weigh yourself often.

3. Exercise 1 hr per day.

4. Don’t deprive yourself of sweets.

5. Drink lots of water.

Do Biking up hill or Stair climbing or lifts weights. By reducing your weight by 10% you lower your risk of many diseases by 40% or more.

Information from the National weight loss registry.

You should excersize every morning, and if you are hungry eat some healthy food like vegateble or some kind of soop and be carful eating fast food may grow you're stomach and you make you fat ! you should exercise half of the day and try to gog every morning for a day off and a beauitful weather 2 or 3 miles to you're home to lose weight fast !

I suggest that you try body cleansing. I tried it and really got lean quickly. I lost 15 pounds in 9 days and also 3 inches off my waist. I do body building so getting leaner was my goal. My sister did this program too and she lost a lot of weight quickly. I did not know too much about cleansing but there are a lot of TV commercials about this stuff. This is a body cleanse and not just a colon cleanse, I wanted my body to get lean quickly and this did the trick! You can get info or order it at this toll free number 1-877-587-4647 or online at http://thebestcleansingdiet.com/

try a lowcarb diet. visit lowcarbfriends.org and read about it. It's a great way to loose fast!

U can loose it as fast as u gained.

• De S

ISAGENIX