Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 1 decade ago

How do you breed cats?

We have a Cat and I was searching for her but when I found her she was shaking a lot I got soo worried what does this mean ? is it because she's scared or some other reason please help !

Favorite Answer

take her to the vet i have no cluue

She might have eaten something that gave her an alergic reaction. This happens to dogs also. They shake uncontrollably. Scares the heck out of the owner cause you can't do anything for the poor animal. Then after it passes its as if nothing happened.

Source(s): Been there.

Shaking a lot could be a number of things. It could be nervousness from being on her own, or something that scared her. Or it could be a health problem. One of my cats started shaking a lot after neutering, later we realized he had gotten epilepsy from the distemper shot.

If you don't know about breeding you really shouldn't do it. There are many stray cats without good homes do you think it is wise to add to the population.

You think she was scared because she got some action? I am confused.

Anyway as far as your question "how do you breed cats" cats know how to breed...where do you think so many strays come from?

Your supposed to let another cat mate with her!!!!! Poor thing no wonder she was scared.

..what does this have to do with -breeding-?

Most likely she was just scared. Were there any loud noises?