Help......???

my friend expects me to solve every little problem of hers. But I just wanna caz, okay she likes this guy but that guy don't like her that much so, she excepts me to be there for her 24 7. And she think just caz she sad i'm supposed to be sad for her. I told her to look for a different guy but she said no, he nice sweet and cute, What should i do?????

Favorite Answer

baby girl, you did exactly what i would have done. tell her a solution instead of mobbing over a dead-end subject. console her and gave her an out. that's all you could do. and misery doesn't need company.

Take her out to find someone new. Go to a party or club or some function with a group of people. Go your separate ways to mingle because guys are shy of girl packs.

Tell her you can only do your best to help her, and if that isn't enough, too bad. We can't live our lives solely for the purpose of fixing someone else's problems. We should help where we can, but we can't give up everything else just for that.

Tell her to move on its not your job to help her.♥♥♥