Psychology online degree?

Can anyone help me in finding some accredited university offering online psychology degree? I live in U.A.E. ,so which university would be better?Please help.

Update:

Im lookin for an online degree in bachelors of Psychology.Living in UAE,suggest any suitable university.Thank you for the suggestions,but

Update 2:

Im lookin for an online degree in bachelors of Psychology.Living in UAE,suggest any suitable university.Thank you for ur suggestions,but i am lookin for bachelors degree.if u could help.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There are several universities in the US that have online programs.

These are APA accredited schools:

Fielding Graduate University

Walden University

This one is pending accreditation with the APA, but is regionally accredited:

Capella University

Depending on the rules in the U.A.E. in regards to practicing Clinical Psychology or Therapy, you'll have to check locally.

In the United States it varies from state to state, but normally you need a Ph.D. or PsyD from an APA accredited school to get a state license to practice.

• 1 decade ago

Liberty University also is regionally accredited offering an online Bachelor's degree in psychology.

• tousey
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i might propose against any of the heavily marketed on line colleges (e.g. college of Phoenix). ranges from those courses are regarded upon as little greater effective than data which you have the skill to pay for an cyber web type. in case you haven't any longer have been given a bachelor's degree, i might advise finding into your interior reach community college. They just about consistently have on line courses accessible, and are fairly much less costly. besides the undeniable fact that, you ought to additionally understand that in case you truly desire to grow to be a social worker, you will finally could desire to attend some training in actual lecture room. there is not any substitution for the energetic substitute of techniques that takes place with classmates and instructors in a properly-known lecture room putting, and everywhere that provides you you a level in basic terms by way of on line training would be robbing you of a real training.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.