If a guy is bisexual would he be considered to be versatile in the gay community?

If he bottoms for men and tops for women.

Favorite Answer

I love bisexual guys! So much more willing to do things, so much more open with sex... the least amount of restrictions, the most amount of fun!

But anyway back on track... the answer to your question is in the TRUE sence, no. Versatile, will be bottom and top for man to man, I don't think women apply in that.

at the beginning, you will desire to in no way experience as while you're sub-human for being bisexual. Bisexuality isn't something to be embarrassed approximately and if human beings make exciting of you for it, it quite is purely with the aid of fact they do no longer understand what it ability to be bisexual. Now, is bisexuality seen to be a area of the gay community? by definition, gay is the charm to the comparable intercourse. So confident, i could suspect that gay could contain bisexuality. although, the term gay is a classification of one society. gay can and does for many human beings contain homosexuality, bisexuality, transexuality and trans-gendered. So gay is a be conscious that doesn't become attentive to you it empowers you thru being aside of a community as distinctive and dare I say it...staggering as this. And as a community there are help communities and councilors all over the U.S. and greater effective than in all probability your guy or woman city that would help you with questions, acquaintances and help. desire that facilitates.

No. Versatile, to a gay man, means the ability to both top and bottom. Many bottoms claim to be versatile, but gay men are accustomed to this deception, and will question you on the point.

LOL! I don't think it works like that. To be "versatile" in the gay community, he should be a capable top and bottom with male partners.

No, gays just think bi's are in denial of being gay.

• What's up with the labels, huh?

• M

That would be a NO.....

Interesting... I'm like that, but idk the answer. It's opinion I guess