Hey everyone. I have a lot of burned C.Ds that I am putting on my ipod nano. does anyone know how to change?

the name of the songs from track one to the real title. It always say itunes cant find the name and it list it as track one track 2, etc. I want to know if there is a way I can change the name myself. It would be a big help. TY

Favorite Answer

If you want iTunes to find track names for you, you must be connected to the Internet. iTunes uses a music database that you must be able to connect to in order to retrieve music info. If you still cannot retrieve music info automatically, you can rename tracks yourself by simply clicking once directly on the name of the song (track 1, track 2) and type the track name yourself. In the future, if you are importing music into iTunes from a music CD that is not an original music CD but that is a copy it might be wise to make the copy in MP3 format. That way, the music info (encoding) is built right into the file and you don't even need a valid internet connection to import the music info.

You can enter the track name yourself or iTunes can find it for you. To enter it yourself, right click the song and click "Get Info" then, enter information in the blanks. To get iTunes to find it for you, go to "Advanced", then "Get CD Track Names" But getting iTunes to find them only works on CDs by the same artist, not a burned CD. That's just for future reference. :)

The video ought to be the main concepts-blowing format (.mp4) so which you ought to transform your video clips to this format in the event that they are no longer already. you're able to do this employing iTunes (actual click on the video in itunes and click convert)