What does this dream mean?

I am sitting in a car in front of a house and then a guy who i never saw before passes in his car then turns around and gets out of the car and then I get out of the car and then he starts running towards me and then i start running,then he chases me into someones backyard and then i trip and i cant seem to get up no matter hard i try and the he sees me on the ground and he starts running towards me with a knife,then i wake up all sweaty and out of breath.

What does my dream mean?

Favorite Answer

You are worried about something that might happen, and if it does, you believe it will be bad. This is not something that is directly affecting you, but if it does, would be bad for you. That's why the car passes, but symbolizing the long shot that this event might happen, they guy gets out of the car and chases you. Whatever this event may be, if it happens, it will take you into unfamiliar territory. That's why you are chased into a stranger's backyard. At this point you do not know a way of avoiding it or solving it, should it occur. Meditate on what this event may be and contemplate a solution. This event is not likely to involve someone very close to you, such as a spouse, but may likely involve someone who may have the power to have a profound impact upon you, like a coworker or a friend.

Good luck!

Looks like you have dream of criticism.

Being chased = criticism

House = safety zone

a guy you never saw = fear, high authority

In your life, you probably have experience something that is not up to your likings. It may be against your will or simply disagree with your opinions. You probably feel bad about it and not getting respected in someway. Projecting being chased by a guy could symbolize some sort of difficulties or criticism you have experience in reality. Basically you vent this out in dreams

Source(s): Many best answers in dreams

It signifies your avoiding a situation that you do not think is conquerable. It is often a metaphor for some insecurity. Alternatively, you may be running away from a primal urge or fear.

this site might be helpful, check out the posts "Dreams of traveling (CAR)" and "Chase dreams"