Please help me?!?

I need a good idea for new years eve! Non-alcoholic preferably....oh and i have a hot tub.

Favorite Answer

Sounds fun! Have everyone come over with their swimsuits, and take advantage of your hot tub! Make sure you have lots of snacky stuff, like mixed nuts, a deli platter, a veggie platter, cheese and crackers, and if you want, maybe even a sushi platter. As for non-alcoholic drinks, try Martinelli's. It's a bubbly apple cider. You can also make frozen drinks like virgin pina colodas, virgin daquiris, etc. Hope this helps!! Have fun! :]]

Well, yes, inviting me would be a good idea but I probably couldn't make it...

Some beverages? If you have a blender... go get pinapple, a few bananas, some frozen blueberries and strawberries. Get some grape fruit juice or milk or some other juice. Throw the banana, strawberries (frozen), blueberries (frozen), pineapples into the blender, pour the liquid (milk or grape juice or strawberry, etc) in with it and turn it on... instant great fruity tropical juice. If you want more thickness...add ice too. Nice drink for the hot tub (nah, I'm not jealous...really...maybe).

If you want to add the alcohol... vodka or triple sec or something like that works fine too.

Other than that... lemonade with a strawberry or an oragne or blend it also works...

Have fun!

No alcohol?? If you say so. When we had dry parties, we played group games like scattegories, pictionary, men vs women, stuff like that, and we ate until we were sick. Then I would get some non alcohol champage, ie sparkling grape juice in those cheap plastic wine glasses, and get in the hot tub for midnight and toast to each other. Dont neglect your fireworks.

Prepare some hallacas(Venezuelan food very easy to prepare) ,chocolate cakes, cookies and a little of red wine.

Invite me.

it will be a BORING party then. sushi!!!