promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Did lots of people get reported by the jerk making derogatory questions about women yesterday?

i did for telling him to go fu­ck himself, then saying, oh yes, you already do, don't you, lol.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

LOL, that is funny, but it seems that certain people get away with everything, and as soon as others defend themselves in an answer then we are the ones who get reported. What is wrong with that picture? But your reply was funny. :)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't know who's reporting me, but I get violations on a daily basis now for "adult content". I thought you had to be 18 to be on here. It's not my fault I can't answer a fvcking question without using bad language.

• mjm52
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I just found yahoo answers. I didn't even know you could get reported, let alone be reported for repetitious answers!!! I thought if you kept it clean it was all good. What happens when you're reported??

• P-Nut
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

What rock did that guy crawl out from under? I answered most of his lame questions yesterday, but guess he passed me over~~~ Way to go Joni, you always know the right thing to say~~~~~~~~

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I'm sorry I missed that one...It would have been worth getting reported to tell him a thing or two.

• Rachel
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I wonder if he's the same guy in the relationship section that asked rude questions regarding his wife. I answered one and got a violation - but I wasn't rude and didn't even swear!!

• 1 decade ago

Not I. I was reported for sending an answer that was too repetitious.

Thats the way it goes sometimes...

• robee
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Dang, I missed that question. I probably would have been reported too.

• 1 decade ago

He didn't report me for calling him a spineless prick and telling him to push a baby through his penis, hahaa.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I wasnt here yesterday, but good for you Joni!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.