babigurl34 asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Which of these hair relaxers do you reccomend?

-Organic Root Olive oil relaxer

-Dr. Miracles No-lye relaxer

-African Pride no-lye relaxer

-Parnevu T-Tree no lye-relaxer

-Luster's Pink conditioning relaxer

Favorite Answer

Don't use African Pride...not my favorite...

Organic Olive Oil Relaxer

The olive oil is the best!!! Its safe and it dosent damage or dry your hair out like all the others. It also comes with a stimulating conditioner that u leave in for 45 mins...that does the trick..Also fs u use the olive oil wrap lotion and the root stimulator moisturizer it leaves your hair full of body.. You would be really missing out if u pick the others..i recommend you use the olive oil

I love Lusters pink conditioning relaxer. I would use Dr. MIracles, because some friends of mine have used that i they have good results. I havent used any of the others, but i would recommend Lusters.

I really perfer relaxers with lye.

I've tried Dr. Miracles and Luster's Pink Relaxer they work pretty good.

I found better results with Revlon Realistic Relaxer and Hawaiian Silky.

The relaxerr I use to Optimum. It can be bought @ Sally's. The reason I choose this one is because it gives you the pre-treatment to put in your hair to help breakage which not all relaxers have. It also has extra conditioning to put in your hair to also prevent breakage and to put back the nutritons and oils into your hair. I have used this several times and find it better than many other relaxers. Good Luck.

• tousey

hi!I used motions relaxer for little ones like a month in the past (could).Motions did no longer something yet make my hair truly curly and wavy.i'm guessing it truly is simply by fact I left it in for like 2 minutes simply by fact my scalp grow to be burning badly.I had utilized the relaxer the incorrect way and too quickly.anyhow,a stable no-lye relaxer i decide directly to advise is doo gro relaxer (great is what i take advantage of to apply).I no longer use it simply by fact i'm going organic.I truly have heard solid issues approximately phytospecific hair relaxers.This relaxer is costly yet i've got seen solid memories.in case you pick to sidestep chemical compounds all at the same time attempt a stable flat iron like Sedu Ionic Flat Iron.i'm hoping this help.

Optimum oil relaxer....really good stuff. Use its all the time when I am working out of my home.

h3y gurli3 u is just lik3 m3 tryin to figur3 out wich relaker to g3t i know whats its lik3 2 not find th3 right hair r3lax3r trust me im black & i need to hav3 my hair r3lax3d cause if not imma b lookin a hot m3ess!!!!lol w3ll n*t* ways a good one would b organic root olive oil relaxer or african pride no lye relaxer( trust me dem africans no what they doin when it comes down to perms!!!lol) or 1 more choice is luster pink conditioniing relaxer trust me i know dats why at da end of da day i b lookin blined out) da 2 b"s beautiful& black. althought im black white & indian!!!

)

Source(s): my own experiences trust mee

Olive oil / almond oil /castor oil/sesame oil

• the olive oil one...it worked pretty well when i used it.