Which new game platform wins in your opinion?

Is it the Xbox 360, PS3 or the Wii?

Favorite Answer

X-BOX 360 for sure it has the best games. come on just play gears of war and u will see 360 is the best.

i would definitely go with the ps3, it is i think better than the 360 and the wii. the ps3 has a bluray player out of the box so you can watch high definition movies with it. in the stores, bluray costs 1000 dollars so your getting your money's worth. The ps3 also has a 60 gb hard drive if you buy the more expensive version which you can store downloads, games, and many more things. the ps3s online is also free and xbox 360 is 50 a year. if you get an xbox 360 and get live for 5 years, thats 250 and more than the ps3.i say 5 years because that is probably when microsoft is going to come out wih another console. the Ps3 also has more exclusive titles like metal gear solid and socom and many more. the xbox 360 games now may look like the same graphics now but that is because it had a one year head start

I'de have to go with the Xbox 360. I just got 1 yesterday and so far its the best system ive ever owned. Wii a close second, and the PS3 a distant last.

The PS3 is too expensive for what it is... Xbox 360 has a whole lot of games... but the Wii is more interactive. That way you don't get fat from playing all day.

Wii.

It gives you advanced motion control (unlike the PS3's primative motion sensing) and it is cheaper than the other 2.

Wii may not be HD, but if u don't have an HD TV where u want the Wii (in my GAMEROOM) than what's the point of the other 2 anyways?!?!

Wii all the way!!

btw, there was this older (70ish) lady in BestBuy asking a salesman if there were any W 2's - she read the "ii" as roman numerals. I started laughing my pants off

I would say most definitely the Wii!! It doesn't have near as many problems as the PS3, it costs less than those systems, and it's interactive! What more can be said about it? Oh yeah, there's also the fact that the most awesome Zelda game ever came out on it! It's just friggin sweet!

Source(s): Personal Experience

Definitely the Wii!

PS3 i like it because of Resistance fall of Man ,but that is not the only reason i like the fact that the system menu is easy to use its not all technical saying music file x-12 13 is having a debug program in its central core. Also you can put your favorite music on it. Also you can turn the system on and off with out touching it.

I still like the PS2. You can play both PS and PS2 games on the same system. The PS3 however will only play the PS3 games and that is it.

I got a PS3 for Christmas and ive played all of them and i say the PS3 is the best

© ® ™