Pink
Lv 5
Pink asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Waxing question?

How many years , months, days or times does it take before the hair does not grow back

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

When you first get it done, it grows back pretty quick, within a week you will be stubbly. I understand the more you get it done the less inclined it is to grow back, but I am not sure this is absolutely true.. If we are talking pubes here..... careful shaving with a mans gilette razor is the best and the smoothest. It will irritate the first couple of times, but times after will be fine, even if you let it grow right back and shave again - but trim close first.

By the way oral s*x is superb on a shaven pu**y. Be sure to leave a little on the pubic bone tho, after all you are mature woman, not 6 year old girl and so don;t want to look like one downstairs!

• 1 decade ago

Waxing will never take hair away completely. There might be a hair here and there that will be permenanlty removed, but for the most part - it is ever lasting.

Look on the bright side ~ at least it is lasts longer than shaving and quicker (and less painful) than tweezing.

Sorry!

• 1 decade ago

Waxing is temporary hair removal method.

Waxing usually lasts for 3 weeks, but it is painful.

A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt

• 1 decade ago

hair can always grow back when ur waxing. I have been waxing for over 12 years and it always comes back.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Waxing is only a temporary hair removal but with continous use the hair regrowth is definitley finer and with the exception of the bikini area (in my experience) its not that painful

• 1 decade ago

Wherever the hair growth is hormonally stimulated it will keep on coming back. And indeed where it's hormonally stimulated it may come back stronger. That's why it's a particularly bad idea for any woman to wax her moustache.

• Issym
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Everyone is different in this matter. Usually you will get some hair growth all the time, but it comes in lighter and finner in some areas..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.