I need advice!?

I'm going to a basketball game with my boyfriend and his mom and his sister. Then we're going out to eat. Any advice on what to do or say?

do I offer to pay for my food?

I'm 15 and he's 14 if that helps

Favorite Answer

just be ur self and have a good time if ur boyfriends mom does like u for who u r then 2 bad 4 her! just have fun !

Be yourself. Offering to pay for some portion of the nights activities sounds like a good idea. I have fun.

whenever i go out with a family im not really sure if im supposed to pay. so i politely ask if i can pay for my meal, Then they always tell my bf shes such a polite girl and they appreciate my concern about them buying me dinner.

Talk about Abortion and politics!! Run around the Court at halftime yelling 'The end is near'!!

Just be yourself. The conversation will take a life of it's own. Don't worry.

just tell them that your goal in life is to be a pole dancer and you plan on retiring by the age of 24 with a home in the bahamas.

be silent dont offer any thing and only answer questions or make complamints about the food

THE MOM WILL PROBABLY PAY FOR THE FOOD

• sunbun

no--do not offer to pay for your food---bf invited u yes---then u are his guest and he should pay for the food

relax be yourself

just be yourself.

and dont be to preppy

dont giggle to much

dont stick up under her son too much give him space

and sit the closest to his mother and form serious conversation with her

ask your boyfriend what are likes and dislikes and focus your topic of discussion around that

and most mothers want to know of you are having sex with their son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!