2007 Demarini Vexxum -10 or 2006 Easton Stealth -10?

What is the better bat to go with? I'm kind of in between a power hitter and a contact hitter because I had the 3rd best average on my team but yet had pop too. I am able to go with 1 or the other so I would like to know what one would be better to get. I am able to get the Vexxum for $130 or the Stealth for $145. The price is somewhat the same, so the price isn't a HUGE deal (At least I don't think). I am going into a very competitive league and would like to know which bat makes more sense.

• Zaza
    Favorite Answer

Vexxum all the way. It is nice and balenced, great for contact hitters, and has the smae or even more pop than the Stealth.

• tousey

I agree the vexxum does suck, particularly the enormous barrel. The stealth is by utilising far the suited bat you may get. The opti-flex interior the stealth provides lots greater pop than any of the demarinis. I truly have had a stealth enormous barrel for 3 years and mine has by no skill dented or cracked.

one comment

if your a power hitter

you should be using -3

really depends on your age really, since its not stated

i think that you should choose the stealth

the vexxum bends and later on you wont get much distance as the stealth

a dead stealth still has pop

i have a dead stealth and it is still usable in the batting cages

Easton Stealth it is light weight and has a lot of extra pop to it! I use it and i am a power hitter and i love it.