Is the singer,Ciara,a hermaphrodite?

• cats
    Favorite Answer

No. It's just a vicious rumor that some jealous haters started. I think she's all woman and she looks gorgeous. The whole thing is ridiculous and I'm tired of seeing questions about it. Leave her alone!

No, she's not, that's an internet legend. Ciara is all woman.

There is an Irish transsexual who uses the name Ciara - for some reason, people have been getting them mixed up for years, even though one is a White man from Europe who was surgically altered to become a woman, and the other is a gorgeous Black singer from Atlanta, Georgia who is 100% female. The name is the only thing they have in common.

Well I'm not really sure everyone is talking about that! Some people say that she got it cut off! I went to a Ciara concert recently and alot of people were saying that she was wearing baggy pants to hide it! So I'm really not sure!!!

Source(s): gossip

If you truly wants to know, contact BOW WOW and ask this question. He will be able to let you know by personal experiences. On the real, she is not. Come on, don't let the rumors take control of your common sense.

No... Some stupid tv show or magazine may have said that just to get ratings and to spread some rumors. But it's not true and even if she was it doesn't matter.

Ciara is not a hermaphrodite, she is a transsexual.

Who?

no shes WAY TOO HOT to be a hermaphadite

No,that's a rumor.

i dont know and I dont care--- her music is for sale not her personal life or what she was was born as