Bad timing in a relationship?

I've been with my boyfriend for almost a year and things are great for the most part. We both love each other dearly however anything that you could imagine is coming between us so things are getting tough. I honestly had some time to think about it and I feel in my heart that he is the one for me and the one that I want to spend my life with but I feel like the timing is off. In this situation do you break it off until the timing is better or should I just relax and let things happen?

Favorite Answer

Relax your mind, stay with him and don't let the silly things make you both split!

My BF and I have been together for 2 1/2 years and I'm feeling the same way you are. For right now, I'm just seeing how things go, everyone has their ups and downs but if you can get through all the bad stuff you know you can get through anything. Just make sure your bf is willing to work it out, or work on things- if he's not then it's time to break things off. Hope this helps :)

Just relax and go with the flow. Nothing is ever perfect. Something is always going on. So there is no "good" timing. Just relax and see how things develop.

If you need time, then take time. You don't want to risk either of you guys getting sick of the other. Tell him what you wrote in your question. You love him but feel you need time to clear you head from all the pressures you're dealing with. Tell him you absolutely want to get back together later. the only problem with this is that you guys may unintentionally find someone else to spend your time with. you risk losing him either way. So I suggest you take the less frusterating approach.

relax and let things happen....