promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Can You Show Me A written Love Letter?

With Hugs And Kisses love things like That No Sex

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Love letters are very personal things. You need to write your own love letter.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Show a written love letter?. Nope, that is "completely private"...

But i'll show you some lines of.. one of "many" love letters i got from an ex-boyfriend..

He said somenthing like this:

"Wanting you is to become overwhelmed by an insasiable desire to poses your body and soul " ... "Don't you ever stop being the nearest thing to perfecction, i will ever come across"..."my life itself is ending"..

Ja,ja ...It may sounds confusing, but .. he is a poet .. all his love letters are like this ..were like this, sorry..

• 1 decade ago

no hugs no kisses no sex but yes very much a love letter --- you dont need hugs and kisses the words themseves caress much more than images of hugs or kisses

• 1 decade ago

Sarah...are you aware that your avatar looks like a man? Not that there's anything wrong with that. More power to you. Anyways...for great love letters check out:

http://library.lovingyou.com/letters/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

instead of a love letter...write a fairy tale type of story with fictional characters that represent you and your significant other. About how u met and what not

• 1 decade ago

i've written plenty but u need to write ur own

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sure

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.