Hollester or Abercrombie & Fitch? which one do u like better?

Favorite Answer

Abercrombie & Fitch, definately!

They don't call it "Casual Luxury" for nothing.

The store may be more expensive than Hollister, but I think A&F has a more sophisicated look.

I wish people would stop ragging on it.

Abercrombie

Abercrombie... It is less trendy so you can buy something there and 5 years later, if it lasts, its still in style, that is not the case at hollister... plus, the music in the store is way too loud!! There is no room to walk around and it stinks!! I havn't shopped at either place in a few years, since i got out of college, but If you are asking where to go or what guys dig..?? Than AF is your place to go...

Hollister

• leena

hollister

the stores are so cool looking

and my friend who used to work at abercrombie and fitch works at hollister now

• Grace

Both. i like the different styles they come out with, just abercrombie can be a lil bit more expensive thats all.

• Hollister.... definatly. I like the stores look better than A&F, the clothes are cheaper, and they fit me better (I'm a small/medium in Hollister, and I think A&F is a little big on me).

O yea... and their jeans and perfume are better at Hollister, in my opinion!!!

• I like Hollister....they have cheaper prices, and more sales...but sell pretty much the same clothes as A&F....also they keep more sizes in stock that are above Extra-Smalls and size 4's!!!!

Hollister though they are in the same company so there isn't that much of a difference.

Hollister..

same clothes, cheaper