What are the lyrics to the song, 'Don't Let Go' by Mungo Jerry?

hehheh, to Answerer 1, you are wrong too. It's ok. Don't worry about it. Ray Dorset of Mungo Jerry DOES SING THAT SONG, I HAVE IT. I LISTEN TO IT EVERYDAY!

You know, it's funny how ppl really believe they know something, when actually, lol, THEY DON'T.

I really believe that ppl shouldn't say or submit an answer when they are completely wrong.

To those ppl, you go to this website http://www.mungojerry.com/ and choose discography, then, scroll down just .. a little .. 'till you see these 3 cds. To make it easy for you, the cd in the middle shows Ray Dorset holding a guitar with the British flag on it. Now, just under that, shows some songs. Look very carefully and .. slowly .. and you will see the name of the song I'm asking about. In fact, I'll make it even easier for you. Look where it shows the year of that specific song. It's the one that shows the year, 1976. hmmm, oh, it's a single. Imagine. lol

I'm not going to repeat myself.

Have a nice day people.

• Riss
    Favorite Answer

I know that song is from their "The Polydor Years" album. However the lyrics that keep coming up are for "In The Summertime." They don't make it easy to find. lol