Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenOther - Home & Garden · 1 decade ago

Best apartment locator?

I'm trying to find an apartment complex for a friend, and I am having trouble finding a good website that will search by many criteria, such as price, location, pets allowed etc (kind of like a personal ad's site, but for apartments) Any help? I'm located in Arizona but just need a general site to work with.

Favorite Answer

I would try apartments.com if you're looking for a true apartment complex, or to rent from a corporation. It lets you search by tons of different criteria but doesn't always deliver accurate results, and will try to distract you with buildings that could be well out of your price range. If you'd rather deal with humans though (with souls!), I'd suggest Craigslist. You can search by some criteria (price, pets, location) and you aren't thrown to the wolves of corporate rentals. Trust me. If all else fails, there's always the local paper which can usually be found online or, if you're already in the area, just go for a walk in the neighborhood you'd like to live in and look for "For Rent" signs.

There are lots of ways of apartment locator . But you can search easily with internet. That is why all most all the people search for good sites for their service . I have got one you can check that out.

rent.com is a good one...they are a part of eBay...

craigslist.com also has a section for housing...