Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Who makes good-quality, conservative but stylish, maternity clothes, & will ship to Canada?

Outside of 'A Pea in the Pod,' what I'm finding is polyester junk, and some surprisingly trampy stuff.

It's starting to look like there's some sort of conspiracy to keep the knocked-up out of linen. And some of the cleavage-baring spandex makes me nostalgic for jumpers with Peter Pan collars...

I'm not 17, and I don't like artificial fibres. Where on earth do I shop?

(Please don't say 'eBay!' EBayers have the same poly-slut stuff, just with wildly inflated shipping fees if you're in Canada. Ditto 'The Gap!' They don't ship to Canada, and I haven't seen any maternity stuff in their stores here.)

Update:

Old Navy = Gap, pretty much. Nope.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

what about Old Navy.com, do they ship to canada? they have cute stuff.

motherhood maternity is my fav maternity store, but i dont know if tehy ship to canada either.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try Mimi's maternity clothes they are styles that are not cheap and high quality line they are the upper high class line of Motherhood .I worked at Bank One during my pregnancies and I found everything from suits to out dining dresses . Check in out , It has been 4 years, but hey if they do.... enjoy!

• 1 decade ago

I had to find clothes that were cute but that I could also use at work. Try any of the listed bellow:

www.duematernity.com

www.blossommaternity.com

www.motherhood.com

www.bellablumaternity.com

Good Luck!!

• 1 decade ago

try looking up thyme maternity. i got all my stuff from there. from classy to work they have it all.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ebay.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.