How to add a link to my 360 home page on a Yahoo alias profile?

I belong to several Yahoo groups and use an alias profile (the regular, non 360 profile) using the name that the other members know me by. How can I add a link to my 360 home page, so that I don't have to make another for the alias?

Thanks for the help!

• Patti
    Favorite Answer

On that alias's profile, near the bottom is where you can add links.

In the settings section of your 360, about halfway down, will tell you what the exact URL (if you have activated) of your 360 is and you can use it on your profile.

You can direct viewers of your profile to click on the link for your 360 by mentioning something in the hobbies/news section. Not everybody will scroll down to the bottom of the page for links.

You mean on your digital mail-- you are able to desire to truly make yet another one on your digital mail account. click the avatar to make one there... and then it will instruct in the two places. in case you cant see it (tho we are able to) it may desire to could desire to do with your cyber web secure practices settings, blocking off out flash/activeX/java courses. attempt resetting the secure practices good factors to permit such issues.... Do you have Norton? i could desire to by no skill see any flash or java (which consists of my avatar) till I uninstalled norton thoroughly. Now i take advantage of Clamwin in simple terms...