promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

what should i have for breakfast?

i really dont know what to eat please help me!

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You can have some pancakes or waffles, eggs, grits, bacon or sausage, orange juice or milk or water or tea, cereal, oatmeal, grilled cheese, a burger, some left over pizza, ramen noodles, frozen meal, chicken, toast, doritos, coffee, bagel with cheese, cinnamon rolls, tortilla chips and salsa, sub, spaggeti, macaroni, rice, chicken noodle soup, McDonald's, Burger King, donuts, tuna, boiled eggs, tater tots, french fries, peanut butter and jelly sandwhich, butter bread, or a granola bar. The list can go on and on. So choose from one of these things;) Good Luck!!!!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

warm Breakfast- Eggs,writer 1st baron verulam/Sausages, Hashrowns Biscuit and Sausage Gravy+ Oatmeal Breakfast Casserole Milk Toast Pancakes chilly Breakfast- Yogurt Banana specific ok and/or Quaker Oat cererals

• 1 decade ago

Eat a lot of carbs. If you are working out, get a shake with carbos, oatmeal and fruit juice. If you eat eggs and bacon you'll have absolutely no energy in the gym. For more info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbs

• Chloe
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

A cup of cereal with a half cup milk, banana and if you would like a slice of toast with butter

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Are you a fruit type person or do you like things with a little bit of sugar, or do you like things with a ton of sugar. If you like fruit, try apples, and if you like a little bit of sugar, try cereal under 10 g of sugar. And if you like lots of sugar, try things over that. My parents let me get Poptarts and cereal underneath 10 grams of sugar. Hope you find suggestions useful.

• 1 decade ago

How about yogurt and a bagel or a boiled egg with toast

• 1 decade ago

A McGriddle from McDoanld's! Yummy!!!

• Hiya
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

What are your options? This morning I myself had Honey Bunches of Oats & an apple.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Potato salad smothered in tomato sauce.

• 1 decade ago

ham, cheese, red and green peppers, onions, mushrooms omelet. top it with salsa. that be goooood. along with cheesy hashbrowns

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.