why im i quite around my boyfriend.....?

well im not a quite girl i like talking is that i get quite every time he calls or come over to my house...we just got 2gether in da 14 of this month n when he comes over we just chill n i dont say nothing it really quite n its like he have 2 keep da conversation going..and is the same on the phone i dont say nothing n no1 talk unless he ask me sumthing ...i dont kno what to do...hes in florida visiting some family member for the vacation hes coming back the 2nd on janurary n its going 2 happen again imma endup really quite n wount say nothing...is not that i dont want to but idont kno im always like that around him...can you give me sum advise..thanx 4 reeding n happy *new yearz* hope u had a happy ~x*mass~

Favorite Answer

first of all how did ya'll start goint out if neither one u talk.

is he shy r u shy, when u see him ask about his trip what did you do, did u miss me, that kind of stuff. Its hard to related myself to u cause when me and my bf started going out we talked a lot I found out so many things about him in one week where as another couple would take about 3 months to know that much bout there bf or gf. Look apparently this is bothering u so take action and just say how come when we together we dont talk a lot, just do it and see what he says back who knows this might break him out of his shell.

I hope this helps bcause theres no point in being in a relationship where u know nothing about the other person :o)

You're quiet because you don't want to make a bad impression by saying what "you" think would sound foolish. Just take some deep breaths and remember he's probably just as nervous as you. Think of it this way, if you don't start talking to him and asking him questions you won't find out the things that you really want to know about him. Write a list of things to ask him. Whether, they be small or big and just breathe in and ask. It will get better the more time you spend together. Good Luck

is your status in life different from his? Like he's rich, youré not,he's educated or already has a steady super career and you are inferior than him somewhere. Or maybe you just dont have anything in common. If it will go on like this, better find someone wiyh the same likes and dislikes as you have.

you guys just got together - so it's going to take time for you to get use to it. you maybe all quiet at first because you might not know what's will happen and how your relationship is going to be so just try talking to him in a casual way.

i got here across I had to strengthen memories with my gf. So attempt going out on all styles of dates, like the carnival, sundown, romantic dinner, etc. That way you will consistently have something to speak approximately. communicate approximately what you like approximately him, or what you in simple terms like doing. solid success and satisfied holiday journeys

just ask him a question and then that should lead to something else then something else dont be shy to talk to him because he'll figure this isnt working and he'll leave u for someone who isnt quiet around him just speak ur mind

You are probably shy around him you will eventually break out.Try thinking of him as talking to a guy friend

it's spelled Quiet not quite.

be yourself it's as simple as that