iz GT better than DB/DBZ?

Db/DBZ have cooler moves,and all the aliens are cooler!

Favorite Answer

gt is not better, it was not made by toriyama and overall sucks.

I would have to say no, since DB is pretty funny and the story revolves around finding the dbs. DBZ has some amazing fights, but is weak in the storyline and humor. GT tried to fix those flaws by returning to a story involving the dbs, but the problem is it didn't have Akira Toriyama involved, so it devolves into more of a "fanfic" quality (which is bad). If you'd rather see some cool fighting sequences along with a cool story, just get the movie Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, or for a trippy experience watch some Paranoia Agent. Both are really weird and cool.

They all have their pro's and con's

DB was good for kids and was cool because you brew up with the character.

DBZ reviled the mysteries of DB like who was Goku and what was up with his transformation.

GT was a closing act and shorter than the other two. It had some cool stuff but could not hold a candle to DBZ. It was crammed and to quick for anime. But you have admit SSJ4 was pretty cool.

Depends on your POV (point of view): on the one hand, yes, DB/DBZ did have cooler moves and aliens; on the other hand, GT introduced a whole new level of Super Saiyan power!

Source(s): I hope I spelled that right.

I have to agree with what seems to be the majority...Z is the best of the three. It might be the weakest in terms of characterizations and stretched out plotlines, but it was in my opinion by far the most interesting. It introduced the Super Saiyan's and featured a wider variety of villains.

DBZ is the best out of all the dragonball seris

• Danny

Hell no!!! DBZ is the best dragonball series, I love it more then DB and GT. WAAAAAAAAAY better!! =D

• oto

Boosie retains it actual and lives what he raps, weezy is all concerning the repute and speaks approximately bustin weapons yet he does not bust something boosie used to bust weapons to proceed to exist and has comprehend in the streets...unfastened BOOSIE

Z is better than DB and DBGT

Source(s): me,myself and irene
  • Alaina

No, DBZ is the best

-Fredo