Why do i kill people that i love in my dreams?

Letley i have had these dreams about me stabing people that do nothing to me, wheather it be my friends or my sister... anyone. I act like it doesnt bother me. I've killed more than 6 people at one time in my dream and i burnd them to death including myself but that was a while back...and i have no idea why!

Favorite Answer

To dream you have murdered someone indicates that you are putting an end to an old habit and your former ways of thinking. This could also mean an end to an addiction. Alternatively,? You may have some aggression or rage at yourself or at others. Note also that dreams of murder occur frequently during periods of depression.

You might have some issues with them that are not on the surface, but below it. Maybe you are upset or angry for some reason and are suppressing it, so it comes out in your dreams. You might not even be upset with the people you kill in your dreams you might just have a lot of anger and are suppressing it because you are afraid to show anger. That is why you do something horrible in your dream, because that is the ultimate horror of what can happen to you if you become too angry. (you kill someone)

Try to figure out ways of letting people know when you are upset or disappointed. You might need to work on ways of expressing anger that are healthy and constructive rather than just holding the feelings in. You might need help from a therapist or you could talk to someone who is close to you that you trust about times when you are angry.

Best of luck!

Some say there may be devil within you. However there are few factors that you may have dreamed like that.

1. Too much media effect like movie, news. It blended into your mind, killing is just like part of the movies.

2. Seeking for attention - You may be looking for attention. In reality, you subconsciously may not get what you think you should deserve. Killing may be one of the ways in your mind to get what people's attention. Notice that Killing is not just hitting or fighting. It is a big thing. However, in your dream, it doesn't bother you because subconsciously you don't feel being respected and whatever you do you are not recognized. In other words, you probably feel invisible in reality.

3. Anger - Killing is a act of anger. If you have anger towards people. Even people you love will only mean that they are symbol of people you hate. Somehow subconsciously you may not find the enemy or people you hate to kill. So, replacement in your mind will work as well.

To me, I think you may fit in more in #2. But take your pick

Source(s): God's given insight in dreams

A few nights ago in a dream, I killed one of my friends by twisting their head. I rewound the incident in my dream and my friend was alive again. You must try to rewind your dream and replace them with that which you would like.

• Carp

Dreams can have literal meaning or They can be metaphoric in meaning.

Better in your dreams than in real life.

Ermm. myb god dis trying to warn eu sth before eu become tat.. or it is just a dream only..

Because you listen to some pretty good music man, ;)

you are probably expressing hostile feelings or have need to eliminate something of self or repressed anger.

you like viloence