One party guest caused mayhem and froze me!!! Please Help!?

The other day I was having a Jar Jar Binks themed party at my house. The party went from 8:00 PM until question marks, so you know we were gonna get down!!! My only rule was that every guest had to dress as Jar Jar Binks. Things were going pretty good, there were 6 of us Jar Jar's there. Then my retarded neighbor wanted to come by. It would have been fine except he wasn't dressed as Jar Jar. Even worse, he was dressed as the Kool-Aid man! Even worse, he thought it would be funny to come smashing through the wall of my house like the kool aid man likes to! (He used a truck to smash through the wall). Now it is freezing outside and the cold air comes right in. Does anyone know of any home improvement sites that can help rebuild my wall?

• dana j
    Favorite Answer

lol, thanks for the 2 pts

Anyone who has a Jar Jar Binks party prolly deserves their home to be smashed. :-)

that is funny as all get out!!

Call "Tim the Tool Man Taylor".... :)

Maybe host your next Jar Jar Binks party at your neighbor's house without telling him first. Trash HIS house.

Tell the kool aid man to repair your wall. Dont worry hope you had some good insurance. Get you a tarp and nail up around the site.

First of all - call the police file a complaint, call your insurance co. file a claim, advising them that the damage was caused by your neighbor and hand them the police report. Your ins. co. should be sending a claim adjuster out and they also might give you some company names as to who can repair your damages. Or look in your local yellow pages for home repairs and get several estimates. Good Luck.

Thak advantage of the hole and build a corridor to his house. From now on, only have cool-aid parties.

Good parties and happy neighbors.

I would personally would sue KRAFT Foods INC. (makers of Kool-Aid) Since there commercials depicted this type of action in their commercials.

or go to homedepot.com

Either way, I got 2 points.

Call the police. Press charges and sue.

• Um, this doesn't belong in this category, and fixing the wall shouldn't be your problem.. it should be his. He destroyed your property, and he should pay for it.

Home Depot--sue the jerk and make him pay for it!

Try: i'm_a_dumbass.com