"hell hath no fury as a woman scorned" - is this true in your experience?

Favorite Answer

Honey, you don't know how true that quote is until you've pissed me off.

• I've never seen the proof of this. No offense to you girls... but I've pissed off more than my fair share of you... and the consequences have been mostly bareable.

The fury of a woman scorned usually presents itself in the form of mild social exclusion and the occaisional slap in the face.

However, women are so bad at sticking together... that usually, a friend of the offended woman will go so far as to throw herself at the offending guy... because apparently, nothing is as big of a turn-on to most women as shtooping the guy who f*cked up your good friend's head.

• JustMe

Well its true as in once you screw me I will never be the same way towards you but not true as in I'm not the take revenge kind of person. They will get what's coming to them somewhere down the line. What comes around goes around.

Yes. The feelings inside are just about unexplainable, however, you don't have to act on them. I agree with what one of the other answerers said--revenge is up to the Lord ('cause He can do it so much better!).

nope, i let by gones be by gones. revenge is up to the Lord.

my babydaddy left me for his ex while i was 7 mths pregnant with both of our first born child. she treated him like $ h i t then left his a $ s.

Mom of B & D

Source(s): experience

it was true in my experince about five years ago my ex is lucky I am still friends with him but the other girl involed I just as much asume she leaves me be. what a dumb *****

Hell hath no fury as a woman...........period!

• sw312

When I was younger!

Source(s): Life is a learning lesson