Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 decade ago

Anyone like Sonics food?

Is Sonics a good place to go for the food, or the show? U know

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the foods ok and the "show" by my house sucks!! they like fat girls round here.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Sonic has the best soft drinks anywhere!! I don't know if it's the cup or the ice or the perfection of carbination or what. And it stays cold and doesn't melt quick unlike other fast food joints. Put on top of that an awesome hamburger and an order of onion rings and you may just have a little bit of heaven!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In the summer sometimes I crave a heartburn burger and a side of misery to go with a shake and sonic's is great for food that tastes good but is horrid for you.

• 1 decade ago

Sonic is pretty bomb food plus you can't beat the variety and the deserts.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i dont know about "the show" but here in st. louis we jus have the normal stop n eat..but sonic rocks..i love sonic..before i love rallys or even mcdonalds

Source(s): My Belly
  • 1 decade ago

Like the tater tots and the ice cream stuff... Different from other fast food places.

• 1 decade ago

I enjoy the drinks and ice cream more than the food. . I loved the chili pies, but ours no longer serves them :(

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

What show are you talking about b/c they dont put on a show where I live. I love their food tho its yummy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like the food but I hate the ones where you don't have a drive through cause they try to get tips for fast food, i don't think so i ain't tipping for fast food. The chicks are sometimes hot depending on the area but they're jail bait, kinda pisses me off cause they are hot but you can't do anything with them.

• 1 decade ago

Not really a big fan of the food.

Their TV commercials are priceless!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.