what is the best gift for an ucle to give his newborn nephew?

my sister just recently had a baby boy, which by my luck was born on my birthday. my sister was already given all the essentials, such as bottles, formula, ect. and since im the uncle and its a boy i want to be the one to get him the best things. i want to spoil him. what would be the best gift for a newborn boy?

Favorite Answer

Here are some things I found to be absolutely amazing with a newborn/young infant: (sorry the links aren't clickable, just copy/paste them to see what they are)

www.miracleblanket.com

www.bumboseat.com (I believe these are available at Babies R Us now)

www.signingtime.com

www.babyeinstein.com

www.goo-ga.com OR www.rockinbabyshop.com

I think that's so cool you want to spoil your nephew and be the "cool" uncle. I think you're already on your way. OH-- and as he gets older, and your sister gets more comfortable with being away from him, offer to babysit, spend time with him one on one, or just visit him often. My boys love my husband's brother- he doesn't spend a lot of money on them, but he spends TONS of time with them, and is always willing to go to the park and play in the dirt with them, take them to movies, McDonald's, or the zoo. They worship the ground he walks on, and the world stops when he comes over, simply because he's their favorite toy. :)

Saving Bond

The best gift you can give him is LOVE. Spend a lot of time with him and be there for him.

My son loves anything that moves, sings, and plays music. He is 10 months old now, but he loves watching stuff like that and it will really help your sister out when he is a little fussy.

Open him a savings account thru your credit union (if you have one) and have money deposited every payday. When he graduates from high school give it to him (for college expenses , or maybe that new car). You would be the best uncle ever!

Get him a savings bond.

well maybe you could get him cute little clothes and smart trainers and stuff like that because people like to look at cut babies lol

clothes or savings bonds

Source(s): I have a 5 month old

savings bond

my brother got my son his first runners they were cute nike shoes