Is it funny? It cracks me up?

One day a blonde, brunette, and a red head are driving down the road trying to escape the cops. Alll of a sudden they stop the car. They jump out and run to the trunk. They grab out a cat cage, a dog cage, and a potato sack. The brunette is in the dog cage the red head is in the cat cage and the blonde is in the potato sack. Both the cages are covered though and of course you can't see through the potato sack. KK so then the police find the car and see the cages and potato sack laying next to the car. When they tap on the dog cage the brunette says" rufff, ruff" Then the police do not suspect a thing. Then the police move to the cat cage and tap on it. The red head goes "meow, meow" Again the police suspect nothing. Then they move to the potato sack and tap on it. Then the blonde replies " POTTTTTTAAAAATTTTTOOOOO!" of course the blonde is caught and arrested while the red head and brunette escape.

P.S. I am blonde and this could be a joke for anyone not just blondes.

Favorite Answer

yeah that is funny thanks for the laugh

I love blond jokes

It's funny but i don't think it is hilarious, and it doesn't make me crack up. I also think it's kind of mean to make fun of blondes, because one of my best friends is blonde and she is very smart.

You're a blonde?? Sure fooled me. Don't think we can use it on anyone, though.

Cute!

Not funny Too predictable and dumb

yeah, quite funny. the potato should keep quiet... ...

You're a mental midget if THAT cracks you up.

Its not funny, its just too predictiable.

• cute

• Geo K

and the moral of the story is?