Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Who gets on you nerves more?Why?

Jessica Simpson,Ashley Simpson,Linsey Lohan,Vanessa Hudgens,Zac Efron,Miley Cyrus,Hilary Duff,Haley Duff,Rosie O' Donnell,Lil Kim,Brittney Spears,Paris Hilton,or 50 cent.

• x
    Favorite Answer

I would round them all up, pour kerosene on them and pull out a box of matches....

And I'd have several more to add to the list, starting with Donald Trump, P. Diddy, Mel Gibson, Oprah Winfrey....

Its a tie between 50 cent,Rosie,and Paris.

Ashley Simpson. Her voice goes through my brain like a nail.

all of them. rosie odonell is phony. because she realizes that she is ugly she decides to take the role as a man. and paris hilton that's corny and phony too. now she gets a certain age, she has to let society knows who she is. probaly was the ugly duckling and now she fixes herself up what society calls beauty. now she let's it known she is the famous hilton heiress. give me a break. lindsay lohan too. typical clique **** with these actresses. the media focuses on a "certain" look or name. SUBLIMINARY BULLSHITT!

Brittany Spears

she used to be a good singer, but I don't know what happened to her. Know that she's a mom, she changed little bit and she seems to be out of her mind sometimes. Like the time she drove with her baby on her lap?

Jessica and Ashley Simpson both. They have no talent at all. Their fakeness has been exposed and yet we still buy their crap!

well most of the above except for jessica simpson!

they get on my nerves because they're stuck up! think they can do what they want because they're celebs. they aynt better then us. the only thing is they're celebs and high maintnence! tats all! they take advantage of their privliges and plus i hate hate hate disney channel stars!!

Just about All of The Above!

Lindsey Lohan, she gets on my nerves because she swears she is so fine. She is ugly as hell. Somebody needs to tell her to wake up to reality. I can't stand her. Then I would ahve to say the Olsen twins and Britney Spears, they are just sick to look at. And please leave 50 cent out of it. I love 50 cent!

I dont know much about the ones you put but I put a famous one the ******** Ned Flanders.

Source(s): Homer, tell him to go away.