So I Sent Him A Very Nice Email ..... Should I Have NOT Done That?

A guy I ran into who I used to date. I'm STILL attracted to him. I think he's still attracted to me too. I was with a guy when I saw him & couldn't talk but I told him I would call him next Monday. He wanted me to hang with him but I was with somebody. We hugged, he told me he loved me & I left.

I was going to wait b4 I call him but yesterday I decided email him. In the email I told him I was surprised to run into him & asked him "what did you do to yourself?" - I told him he looked different, that his Aura looks/feels different & that he looks BEAUTIFUL. I told him I was very happy to see him & asked if he was going to be at the New Year's event, that I will most likely be there but I will be with the same guy I was with when he saw me the other nite. (because that's the truth). I told him I still would love to see his face & that seeing him again made my nite.

I was being honest with what I said but was I too "forward"? Foolish? Or was it ok what I said in the email?

p.s. - the guy I'm going out with on New Year's is not my boyfriend but a good friend of mine who I date him from time to time.

Favorite Answer

I think what you said sounded fine.

It's been done with anyhow and there's nothing you can do to change it (unless you hack his email or something :D) so just let it go and don't worry about it until the party or something turns up. Why stress over something that's already been done? Relax :)

you told the truth and its not too forward --- the only reservation is the other guy --- is he a boyfriend ???? and would your "crush" back off because he may think you have a boyfriend???