why do i have to feel so bad?

I've been with my now xboyfriend for almost 2 years. For a month now I had been debating if I was going to break up with him. Finally I decided that yes I was going to break up with him because though I love him I am not IN love with him and I really dont see myself marrying him. He gets mad very easily and last night i made a sarcastic remark and he flipped on me. I had it at that point and just didnt care and he noticed so he broke up with me. I never called him back and just went to sleep and now hes blowing up my phone wanting to know if I want to break up. I feel bad being so cold with him but I dont think we should be together. I feel so bad...I care about him but its best for me. I keep thinking about how much I'm going to miss him just because I'm so comfortable with him. But whats the point if its not there?

Favorite Answer

its better to break it off early if things arnt working out...so that you both can move on ; ))