What does it mean when a guy continiously stares at you, but doesn't make a move?

Playing mind games is not cool, but communicating real feelings despite risks can be beneficial in the long run. Am anxious to know what you think.

Favorite Answer

He likes you!!! but he's either too scared/too shy to tell you or make a move in fear of rejection. If you like him, you should try making the first move

Look my friend there is alot of people has had wrong up bringing or they hasn't got any one to listen to them when they wanted to talk and that affect totally on the main behaviour when it comes to the emotions or love.. It took me 4 mounth to move to talk to my girlfriend and every time i say I'll do it today when i just see her my heart beating so quick and i feel like there is a hot water in my stomac and the heat coming out of my body and i was always going back with empty handed but the only thing i was hoping every singl day that if she help me and come to say anything even in a hard way and i'll tell her every thing i feel... Like you open a bottle of coke after shaking it...!!!!!!!

So try to open this bottle and see what will come up but with a bit of carefull because there is alote of ppeople are good in acting also and another people just want to have every thing just to own it.. Look carefully at him when he stares at you does he look confused or is there any changes when he sees you or it's just a look to get you confused to make you think of him when you go home......

My advice to go and say ( Would you like to say anything instead of staring at me..?)

Source(s): Some experience in life..

Two possibilities come to mind. He is infatuated with you but is really shy and scared to talk to you or make a move because of fear of rejection or he is a creepy stalker!

I used to do this when I was young and too afraid to talk to girls. Stare back at him and you will probably send him the same message hes trying to send you. Then he might come over and say something.

He's fantasizing about you. Some men like women better when the communication is indirect.

He's a punk ! OR He's a stalker....maybe he follows you around and u haven't noticed yet.

either shy, already has girlfiend & tryin 2 behave or you have a pimple ;)

he just wants to exchange looks at you. and maybe he's shy

maybe he just likes the way you look, are his hands always in his pants pockets when he's looking at you?