missed period 4 days.. i don't know?

i'm 17 years old. i should've gotten my period 4 days ago, and i think it's just a scare but i don't know. my period is usally right on the dot 28 days. i'm almost positive i can't be pregnant, i'm a virgin.. but me and a guy had been fooling around and both of us weren't clothed, we were close, but he wasn't actually... inside of me. he says he doesn't know if i could be pregnant or not. could my period just be late for other reasons?

Favorite Answer

Your period is late because you are stressing about it. Relax. It's perfectly common for your cycle to change. Bellieve me, I am 27 and NEVER know when it's coming. It has a 10 day window as to when it comes.

Try not to stress out relax. Stress can pull your period back as well. When I get stressed by period takes forever to come.

Different medications also can cause your period to be backed up. Like I have asthma so sometimes when I take my inhaler my period doesn't start on time.

Be wise, and be careful when you and your boyfriend are fooling around.

what share days are on your cycle. by using fact I even have the comparable cycle as you, yet i wasn't do for my AF till the 28? are you having any indications? Sperm can stay as much as 3 days, I even have study. So going off of a calendar you may of been ovulating the 9th via the 14th. i could get a blood attempt. i think of your days look off slightly.

If there was any contact of his penis to on or near the vaginal area, even though there may not have been ejaculation, pregnancy is possible if any pre-ejaculate was present. Period abnormalities can be due to many things including stress, weight gain/loss, thyroid, hormonal imbalance, infection, illness, medications, polyp, cyst, amongst other reasons. Please see your doctor for an exam and testing to determine what the exact cause may be.

Source(s): I am a nurse for over 21 years

Yes. Stress, or a change in food habits, can do this.

Also, if you live with other women, cycles tend to coordinate together. When my mom started menopause, my cycle got pretty much affected.

Source(s): Experience

Sometimes periods just come late becasue of stress or it is not exactley reguar yet

I could be late, have your changed your diet or been under any stress? And your said that your Almost Certain that you are not pregnant. Honey, either you did or didn't have sex. If there was no penetration - what so ever, you are not pregnant..