Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

how to open a gmail account?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You need to be invited as gmail is still in beta. I have loads if you can get me your email address

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can't just open a Gmail account, you need an "invite" to open one -- which means you have to have a friend who actually has a Gmail account and can email you the invite..

• 1 decade ago

Someone with a Gmail account already set up needs to send you an invite.

Users can invite up to 50 friends to join.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Do a Google search for GMail invitations. There are literally thousands of them on the net. Once you receive an invitation you'll have a G Mail account.

It's that easy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

To open a gmail account, go to gmail.com.

When you go, click on Sign up for gmail.

Source(s): gmail.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

https://www.google.com/accounts/SmsMailSignup1

You need to receive and enter a special invitation code in order to create an account. Currently, they are sending these codes as text messages to mobile phones. So you will need to have a mobile phone with text message capabilities (most phones have this) and the invitation code itself.

The link mentioned will help you receive the invitation on your mobile phone.

• 1 decade ago

You need to be invited by someone who currently has a G-Mail account.

• peeps
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Apparently you need to get an invatation via text message through your cell phone. Huh I do not have a cell phone so I guess I'll stick with yahoo :)

• Issym
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

You need to have someone send you an invite, if you send me ur email I will send you an invite, I have tons of them.

• 1 decade ago

i just cant, u hav to be invited by some 1 who has invitations left

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.