Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

how to open a gmail account?

Favorite Answer

You need to be invited as gmail is still in beta. I have loads if you can get me your email address

You can't just open a Gmail account, you need an "invite" to open one -- which means you have to have a friend who actually has a Gmail account and can email you the invite..

Someone with a Gmail account already set up needs to send you an invite.

Users can invite up to 50 friends to join.

Do a Google search for GMail invitations. There are literally thousands of them on the net. Once you receive an invitation you'll have a G Mail account.

It's that easy

To open a gmail account, go to gmail.com.

When you go, click on Sign up for gmail.

Source(s): gmail.com

https://www.google.com/accounts/SmsMailSignup1

You need to receive and enter a special invitation code in order to create an account. Currently, they are sending these codes as text messages to mobile phones. So you will need to have a mobile phone with text message capabilities (most phones have this) and the invitation code itself.

The link mentioned will help you receive the invitation on your mobile phone.

You need to be invited by someone who currently has a G-Mail account.

• peeps

Apparently you need to get an invatation via text message through your cell phone. Huh I do not have a cell phone so I guess I'll stick with yahoo :)

• Issym

You need to have someone send you an invite, if you send me ur email I will send you an invite, I have tons of them.

i just cant, u hav to be invited by some 1 who has invitations left