kika asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

What does it means when someone have in natal chart Lilith in 11 house in Cancer?

Favorite Answer

It indicates a predisposition toward being a domestic/family peacekeeper while prefering the company of unusual friendships. There's a bit of a paradox here starting out of the gate.

In about two years, Lilith will oppose your natal Lilith and be squaring Saturn in Virgo, so when you interpret your forecasts, keep in mind that this difficult transit will apply for some months around that time since it might affect domestic tranquility (depends on what is happening in your solar and Ascendant charts really--they're more important).

That's a good question! My Lilith is in Cancer in the 9th house and I can't find any good info on that! I've always gotten the impression that Lilith was not such a good thing. The 11th house is the house of friends and hopes and wishes. Maybe you dream about having sex with friends! lol Seriously though, I hope someone has a Good answer for this question!

the big thing Black Moon Lilith rules is Guilt, and Fears. but it has a darker side then Pluto does. With Lilith in Cancer (11th house). it shows a person more inclined to Spend time with Family and Close friends, doing so because you may feel guilty else wise or fearing their displeasure. basicly it shows your Karmic Debts are within those close to you, friends and family alike.

LIlith.? is it the name of any planet?

first u prepare your birth chart , i'll give the link than only birth chart (copy,paste) send to me(no need name & mail id)

http://www.scientificastrology.com/janma_kundali.h...

lat & lagnitude must be right.....