Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 decade ago

mississippi department of corrections?

my husband was released from prison(mdoc)march 1999;is it true that after seven years that will not come up on his record?if so will he be notified or will it be just dropped?

• jonah
    Favorite Answer

No...He is a convicted felon and that never goes away. The 7 year thing is for misdemeanors. Usually traffic tickets.

No, he was convicted of a crime, especially a felony since he was put in prison. That will remain on his record throughout his life. I have never heard of a "seven year" thing where criminal charges are dropped. I work in a correctional facility in Texas, so of course there may be somethings that are different from my state to yours and among other states. As far as I know, you will always have a CCH that will show all of your criminal arrests and convictions.

Source(s): My job working in a county jail/correctional facility

Verifying criminal record database can really helps to find your required data online. It wont takes more than a few seconds to show any record you need. Moreover its an easy way to find out if someone has a criminal record.

Reports key features includes :

Arrest & convictions

Felonies & misdemeanor

Sex offenders

Mug shots

Criminal driving infractions

Court and probation records

And lot more.

Visit Here : http://CriminalRecords.InfoSearchDetective.com

100% Confidential & Super Fast Results!