Is there any way to get rid of awful body acne other than going to a dermatologist?

Favorite Answer

If its clogged pores I can tell you what helped me - I used clinique 3 step (supposedly just for the face) and that has worked well - I can actually wear a singlet top now which I previously would have been too embarrased to do. Hope that helps.

I had horrendous acne after I moved to Miami. A friend of mine recommended the Mary Kay acne treatment, and it's some sort of miracle as within a few hours my acne was gone. It's expensive for me but the cleanser, lotion stuff and acne gel all last a year at a time. Check it out..it worked for me and my stuff was WRONG.

yes. use a loofah, and a body wash for acne like neutrogena body scrub. Then put benzoyl peroxide on the areas - like clearsil. Dependsing on the type and severity, it can take up to 6 months for it to fully go away.

You've got to try Carley's Clear & Smooth!! If you have severe acne, try their Industrial Strength Formula (specially made for teens) but if you have mild acne, try their Original Formula (for people who has bumpy skin, ALL types of acne, keratosis pilaris or just looking for a skin improvement). You can only get these online! Not sold in stores! They have a life time guarantee!! You can get a refund at any time after purchasing it if you don't like it! You'll love it cuz it's CHEAP!

Industrial Strength Formula

http://cgi.ebay.com/Teen-Acne-Kick-ss-Industrial-S...

Original Formula

http://cgi.ebay.com/Adult-Acne-The-best-skin-treat...

It's REALLY a great product!! It works BETTER & CHEAPER than Proactiv!! I LOVE all their product!!

You can read their testimonials/feedbacks/reviews at their eBay MyWorld page (eBay feedback never lies) or their website here..

https://samus.securehbs.com/~clearand/store/index....

GOOD LUCK!!

use a soap with salicylic 2% and after drying off use witch hazel.worked for me. for night time you can put caladryl on the affected area to dry out the blemish. make sure your diet contains enough vegetables and fruit and things with protein. the things you put into your body will reflect on the outside. the chocolate causing zits myth,is just a myth, but stress can cause break outs.

Source(s): was prone to break outs and my dr. told me this. my skin is totally clear now.

Aside from all the great answers already given, get your self some Amega 3 fish oil capsules, and use garlic in your cooking, or take garlic tablets.

Once I tried toothpaste on my pimples then metho. At least this dried up the pimples.

Proactive works greaat anywhere on your body.

Go and see a good esthetician at a spa.

Source(s): I am an esthetician