Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationSafety · 1 decade ago

I need sr22 operutor polesy?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1. Spell it correctly. SR22 policy..

2. It is a form sent to your state BMV that tell them by the document he sent that you have obtained (paid for) the non owner operator's insurance) Your insurance agent should be able to help you out Even an independent agent should.

3. Pardon me for the " spell correctly" thingy I'm such a b****.. I have a good heart though.

4. Good luck to you.

• 1 decade ago

SR22 - Isn't this the High Risk insurance? And where did you learn to spell?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ahhhh got pulled over for d.w.i. did u? if u did, in ohio, sr-22 is manditory for at least 3 years. getting a high amount of points in a short time might wind up requiring it also. it's another term for high risk insurance. very expensive. if u have to have it, and dont get it, kiss ur license bye bye because the court or dmv will soon suspend it.

• 1 decade ago

To get an SR 22 operator policy, take a wallet full of cash to your insurance agent, and have him get one for you out of the pool. Prepare to spend lots for the next 3 years, longer if you continue getting tickets and accidents.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

go to walmart they got em

• 1 decade ago

ask a question that is worded and spelled correctly you stupid ****, stupid ***** shouldnt drive

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Please stay of the streets and use the money on an education.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.