Whats a nice cute way of telling your parents your pregnant and they're going to be grandparents?

Favorite Answer

Make a dinner with everything baby-themed. Baby back ribs, baby carrots, etc. Or you could wait until you get your first ultrasound and hand them an ultrasound in a card or picture frame.

I like the ideas about the t-shirts or mugs. Have you seen the TV commercial where the couple takes the grandparents-to-be to dinner and buys them "grandma and grandpa burgers"? It is an A&W commercial, I think.

my friend and her husband went to her parents house wearing t-shirts that said "baby on board" and "world's greatest daddy"... when they walke u, her mom said something but they wouldn't answer any questions or say anything until her mom opened the gift they brought her: which was something grandma related....i thought that was a pretty cute idea! they will be SUPER excited no matter how you tell them! GOOD LUCK

Get th mum, dad nd woman in an aeroplane for th dad or mums b day. the girl tells them too seem a definite way. IM PREGNANT is in flashing lighting fixtures around the city. the girl then starts off to study out a speech approximately how her and her boyfriend made somewhat one, with all the effective info :)

My friend made fortune cookies with special sayings on the inside like "you are going to be a grandma" then invited her parents over for dinner and served the cookies with dessert.

My mom collects Boyds Bears so I bought her a grandma one. I'm pregnant again and this time I put a t-shirt on my daughter that says "i'm the big sister" it took my dad a few minutes to clue in but it still worked.

We gave our parents cute Hallmark cards. We also gave our brothers & sisters cards that were for Aunts & Uncles. They all thought it was really clever and they loved being able to be eased into it a bit...

I would go the card way...... my mom told my grandma on mothers day..... she bought her a mothers day card from her.. a normal "mom" card, but she signed it Jan and baby too,

she bought a little stamp of a babies foot print and put the stamp of the foot print on the card beside "baby too"

It was cute...... my grandma used that card later in a baby book she made me for my little sister.

Best of luck to you.....

Get one of those "World's Greatest Grandpa" or "World Greatest Gramma" coffee mugs. When they come over for a visit pour them a coffee in those mugs.

Give them each a picture frame that said something like "best grampa or gramma...and if you could put in a pic of the sonogram if you've had one...